He said, "I'm trying." He's right, baby steps.
It reminds me of the small steps that I have taken in the last 12 months:
- September 2011: added more carbs back into my previous low carb diet via starches thanks to a wake up call from Anthony Colpo.
- December 2011: added more fruit back into my diet and removed more meat from my diet when my cholesterol was consistently higher than 220 mg/dL.
- March 2012: added even more fruit to my diet (morning green smoothies and all fruit for lunch) and removed almost all meat/dairy from my diet after watching a lot of raw vegan Youtube videos.
- April 2012: removed diet soda completely from my diet, mainly to eliminate bad flatulance (and it worked).
- May 2012: stopped using shampoo in my hair (only rinse with water).
- June 2012: started running about 5-6 days per week after 4 month rest period.
- July 2012: started drinking orange juice daily after my China trip.
- August 2012: started eating mono meal fruit lunches for easy digestion.